Thursday, April 26, 2012

Black Joe Lewis, The HoneyBears, & Belly Up Aspen

Black Joe Lewis & the HoneyBears were kind enough to let me
Produce my 2nd Show Poster for them.  My first poster for the band
was for an event in Phoenix, AZ.  This time I got to design
for my State of Colorado and for the Belly Up!!
I am honored to present my Monday, April 23rd Show Poster for
Black Joe Lewis & the HoneyBears
@ the Belly Up in Aspen, Colorado.
Show Edition of 19
Signed by Black Joe Lewis & all the HoneyBears
I will be putting a couple Signed Band Edition Copies
Up in the Lp Shoppe very soon...

Rainbow Variant
Edition of 1

Glittered Gold Variant
Edition of 1

Metallic Silver Variant
Edition of 1

The variants will be up for sale this weekend.
Location of Sale TBA.


Some pics from My trip to Aspen for the show:
Snow Dusted Maroon Bells

Representation for Generations to come

Maroon Bells

Camp Site

Alternative Sleeper

River Next to our Camp Site

Leaf Mobile

Black Joe Lewis & the HoneyBears Performing @ the Belly Up in Aspen, CO


Leaf Productions will be working with Black Joe Lewis on their Summer Tour.
More information will be announced as soon as I have more details to provide.

Cheers!
Lp

No comments:

Post a Comment