Thursday, December 8, 2011

I PICK PEARL JAM!

NEW DESIGN:
"I HEART PJ"
This design is dedicated to one the greatest bands of our time:  Pearl Jam.
After 20 year of PJ, I felt it was time for a design that summed up what all Pearl Jam fans are thinking ...
Limited Edition Prints
4 color screen print (hand mixed/metallic ink)
Paper: 136 lb canvas paper
Size: 12" x 16"
Edition Size: 9
Colors: Black, Orange, Green, & Metallic Gold
signed & numbered out of 9


Color: 4 (Metallic Sunburst, Orange, Green, & Black)
Style: New white tshirt
Size: you tell me (available sizes: small, medium, Large, Extra Large)
Edition Size: 250

The 1st 9 tshirts sold will include a Limited Edition
Pink Certificate of Authenticity (COA)

Every TShirt is hand-numbered and comes with a 4 color screen print
COA that will have the tshirt's edition number,
and signed by the artist & screen printer,
me, John Houser.



No comments:

Post a Comment